Benedikt Neumaier, LL.B.
Benedikt Neumaier advises companies in the field of general commercial law. He specializes in advising on crisis situations.
His clients benefit from his experience gained in the restructuring team of a European commercial law firm and his own many years of entrepreneurial experience as a member of the management board and head of legal of a medium-sized family business.
- 2004 – 2009 Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
- 2006 Illinois Institute of Technology, Kent College of Law
- 2010 – 2012 Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court (OLG) Nuremberg
- 2012 – 2014 Noerr LLP, Restructuring and Insolvency, since 2013 as Associate
- 2014 – 2020 In-house lawyer (Head of Legal) and company management of a medical care center (MVZ)
- Since 2021 KJK Kolmann Jakobs Kramer
- Advising on a complex refinancing and restructuring of a market-leading company in the automotive sector including a debt relief
- Advising a trading company with approx. 230 branches in the context of the insolvency of the parent company; advising on the potential obligation to file for insolvency, on the implementation of a protective shield proceeding as well as on the termination of such proceeding by way of an insolvency plan
- Out-of-court and in-court advice and representation of managing directors on liability arising from the delayed filing of insolvency
- Out-of-court and in-court advice and representation of creditors in connection with claw back actions
- Advising the security trustee in connection with codified real estate loans in an insolvency plan proceeding of a stock listed company
- Advising a listed company in the media sector in the context of an insolvency proceeding
- Advising a public corporation on the reorganization of hospitals
- Comprehensive consulting on complex cooperation models in the medical field