Dispute prevention Dispute Resolution Litigation
We advise and represent clients with regard to the enforcement or defense of claims in commercial law disputes.
Our working premise is that the best dispute is a dispute that is avoided. Therefore, we also support clients preventively in the assessment of complex situations, in the analysis of interests and their balanced consideration, already at the conclusion of a contract.
However, if there is no alternative, we will enforce client’s interests with all of our energy, whether in civil proceedings or arbitration, whether nationally or internationally.
Our focus is on the defense against and assertion of liability claims, also in the context of insolvency proceedings.
- Agreement or disagreement: Working through complex cases, identifying and weighing interests and risks when asserting or defending a claim
- Drafting settlement agreements to avoid disputes
Out-of-court dispute resolution
- Support and assistance in negotiations
- Assistance in mediations and conciliation proceedings as party representative and mediator
Arbitration and litigation
- Pre-trial protective measures, in particular preliminary injunctions
- Conducting (international) arbitration proceedings as party representatives and arbitrators
- Conducting independent proceedings for the taking of evidence
- Coordinating different lawyers in different jurisdictions
- Directors’ and officers’ liability (D&O), in particular with reference to insolvency
- Product liability
- Major losses
- Corporate litigation, in particular post-M&A disputes
- Commercial law disputes
- Cross-border litigation