Maximilian Schulte advises companies in the field of commercial law. In particular, he advises on insolvency and corporate law issues and represents clients in civil litigation.
He incorporates his several years of experience from his work in the restructuring team of a leading European commercial law firm into his daily work.
- 2011 – 2016 Law studies at the University of Münster
- 2016 – 2018 Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg
- 2019 – 2023 Noerr PartG mbB (formerly Noerr LLP), most recently as Senior Associate
- Advising a supplier in a multi-layered contractual structure on the assertion of claims against a (potentially) insolvent contractual partner, litigating several civil lawsuits in this context
- Advising and representing a charitable foundation in connection with the insolvency of a formerly affiliated company as well as other subsequent insolvencies
- Advising a German stock corporation on possible insolvency filing obligations due to a major loss event abroad, as a result of which numerous lawsuits were filed in Germany and abroad
- Advising hospitals on possible insolvency filing obligations
- Reorganization of a group of companies with cross-border connections to protect patents
- Advising creditors on the insolvency of a clothing chain in self-administration, enforcement of securities, set-offs, filing of claims
- Advising creditors on the defense of insolvency claw back claims, in this context representation in and out of court as well as negotiation of settlement agreements
- Liquidation of (public) limited partnerships and limited liability companies