Lukas Prusinovsky acts as a litigator before state courts and arbitration tribunals.
He advises on all areas of civil and commercial law, with a focus on corporate and insolvency law issues as well as on contract drafting.
- 2011 – 2018 Law studies at University of Passau
- 2018 – 2020 Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Munich
- 2021 – 2022 LL.M., United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute, Turin
- Since 2022 KJK Kolmann Jakobs Kramer
- Advising a midmarket chemical company on commercial contract law matters
- Legal advice regarding the enforcement of claims in a DIS arbitration proceeding
- Advising a family office on insolvency and corporate law matters in connection with guarantee risks
- Legal advice regarding a cross-border inheritance dispute